Wednesday, January 7, 2009

things I thought I would have written about by now...

There are some things that I had planned on blogging about over the past two weeks, it just never really happened...

- I spent some time reflecting on how New Year's celebrations point to man's desire and intense longing for a new beginning... a new start... another chance, in other words, redemption.


- The Resolutions of Jonathan Edwards are really interesting. Personal favorites:
#6. Resolved, to live with all my might, while I do live.
#25. Resolved, to examine carefully, and constantly, what that one thing in me is, which causes me in the least to doubt of the love of God; and to direct all my forces against it.


- The mound of bat droppings in the episode "Caves" of Planet Earth is disgusting.


- During a staff reunion at CWR it is hard to believe that there is a better place on earth.

No comments: