Sunday, November 20, 2011

Every Teardrop

I’m pretty sure that it is no secret that I’m a big fan of Coldplay.  I wanted to share the following video with everyone because it typifies, to me, what I like so much about them.

They are artists.  In their lyrics, they are artists.  In their music, they are artists.  And when their craft affords them the opportunity to engage the eyes, they are artists.  Their music seems to have universal appeal and I think this is because people universally appreciate that which is beautiful and true.

The creative impulse is a mark of the Creator.  We are made in His image and are made to desire beautiful things.  We also take a certain delight in creating.  There is a drive within us to do well and excel in our work.  Success is important.

I think Coldplay is a good example of this.

Hope you enjoy the video if you haven’t seen it already!


No comments: